http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3794154?origin\x3dhttp://mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cosmomama


BANDUNG...

Monday, September 30, 2002

We are planning to go to Bandung this weekend coz this is a long weekend to be. I was reminded to make a reservation a couple weeks ago. But I thought it was only as simple as that,so I just made reservation today.

I called some travel agents. And their answers made me shock coz they all said that it had been fully book. To make sure I made a phone call directly to hotel in center of town yup it was fully book already..the hotel at Dago same..and then I called a lil bit up at Dago :( and last shoot yeay full..why I choose hotel around Dago? coz Dago is the only place I know and more easier to go to somewhere ..So I asked them when I must make a reservation.? It's about 3 week before.

To fulfill my curiosity I browsed the net and made online reservation too..but ..Phew.. I was wrong..and that's all made me think again..where were the economic crisis??..it's seem they could effort for I so called "not cheap hotel"??.......meanwhile I have made some plan to go to my favourite and my nostalgic places.. I have a nice and good memory of Bandung a long time ago... yup.. we could not have an accomodation..then.. we cancel our plan to go to Bandung.. *red face mode ON*

still my web not ol...*





     DILARANG PROTES dan me-NGENYEK-i POSTING ya!
            

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home