Mompreneur of the Month: Jennifer Coggin, 28, of Lake Grove, New York.
My Business: Web Based Communications, a Web design and hosting company. It includes all aspects of Web design (HTML, Java and so on). I deal mostly with small-business accounts, helping small and home businesses establish a Web presence and build traffic.
Startup Strategy: I founded my business in March 2000. I had previously worked for a company that sold computers and trained companies in....read more....
A PROFESSIONAL MANNER
If you are claim yourself as a professional..you must act like one. Serve and maintain your clients well..you ask for it and you will get it. Sometimes we don't know how powerfully they are...they could give us a good future and either they could make us fall down..
so you better watch out ...of their "mouth to mouth advertise" because they could make you alive or they could make you throw out to the garbage..Most of the beginner in the business sometimes ignore this thing.
this is my first posting..not bad hah for a beginner..hikzz... lol..:)*
My Business: Web Based Communications, a Web design and hosting company. It includes all aspects of Web design (HTML, Java and so on). I deal mostly with small-business accounts, helping small and home businesses establish a Web presence and build traffic.
Startup Strategy: I founded my business in March 2000. I had previously worked for a company that sold computers and trained companies in....read more....
A PROFESSIONAL MANNER
If you are claim yourself as a professional..you must act like one. Serve and maintain your clients well..you ask for it and you will get it. Sometimes we don't know how powerfully they are...they could give us a good future and either they could make us fall down..
so you better watch out ...of their "mouth to mouth advertise" because they could make you alive or they could make you throw out to the garbage..Most of the beginner in the business sometimes ignore this thing.
this is my first posting..not bad hah for a beginner..hikzz... lol..:)*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home