http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3794154?origin\x3dhttp://mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cosmomama


Thursday, October 10, 2002

MoTHeRHooD
I had made a commitment that if I have a kid I will take care “full-time” at the first two years.
I’m a working mother but I have my own, so I can manage my time. I had my first son after my three years of married, and I fully took care of him since the beginning until he was two years old. I breast fed him until he was two years old, and I was proud of this, with breast feeding I feel the bonding between the baby and I were so tight and closeness. No other milk was given except mine. No body took care of him except my husband and I.

I just can imagine if I see a newborn baby is taking care by the baby sitter especially if the mother is not a working mother. It supposed to be her job to take care of the baby. It is different if the kid are much older, the mother can share her job to another person. Poor baby..where is your mother ?, she should hold you in her hand. Is she so busy so she can hold her own baby ?.
Why she decided to have a baby while she don’t have enough time to take care of ? Or having a baby is just a “women prestigious”.

Think it over mom you will lost your “moment of truth” experience....... The first two years of a baby is important, they need "mom touch" , who will avoid from this cute babes....





     DILARANG PROTES dan me-NGENYEK-i POSTING ya!
            

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home