We are going to take a holiday to the island the so-called island of paradise, and spend the year end here we will back on Jan 1st 2003. So on behalf of my holiday I can't post my blog for a couple of day..ouch I will mizz my blog..Actually I never plan to spend the year end in Bali coz I know it'll be fully book in this peak season, but when I came to their counter on Saturday Dec 22, 2002, with a lil' time awaited, finally they could get us the ticket for next flight on Tuesday Dec 24,2002.... yeay..I just hope everything is going to be peaceful and no bomb :(
happy 2003 more peace...more fortune..more peace..happy 2003
happy 2003 more peace...more fortune..more peace..happy 2003
*Quotes of the day: If you keep make your customer happy, they will keep you in business*......it's work for me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home