i WiSH JaKaRTa WiLL Be LiKe THiS
this is our daily life (left) this is our once a year situation it was taken on Dec 4,2002 (right)
I wish Jakarta always like this (Dec 4,2002) ouch in your dream babe!!!!.. So it's obviously that most of Jakarta's residents are coming from outside Jakarta, not like I am. I have no hometown, so I really enjoy this, when they are going back to where they belong, but it's only for a few days. And then go back to reality..traffic jam!!! *scream ol*
Google
:: MOMonTHEnet ::
... of 'em have a thought that moms are damn in the net esp. ... young/teen mother and edited by 19 yrs old girl mom...as they ... from your desperate employer Ibu Rieke. ...
mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com/ - 36k - 11 Dec 2002 -Cached -Similar pages
-tell me what your flava..craig david- -hard to say i'm sorry... chicago-
this is our daily life (left) this is our once a year situation it was taken on Dec 4,2002 (right)
I wish Jakarta always like this (Dec 4,2002) ouch in your dream babe!!!!.. So it's obviously that most of Jakarta's residents are coming from outside Jakarta, not like I am. I have no hometown, so I really enjoy this, when they are going back to where they belong, but it's only for a few days. And then go back to reality..traffic jam!!! *scream ol*
... of 'em have a thought that moms are damn in the net esp. ... young/teen mother and edited by 19 yrs old girl mom...as they ... from your desperate employer Ibu Rieke. ...
mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com/ - 36k - 11 Dec 2002 -Cached -Similar pages
-tell me what your flava..craig david- -hard to say i'm sorry... chicago-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home