MoTHeR
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.........Howard Johnson (c. 1915)
When I was young I always argued with my mother, she always criticized me, or we always had different point of view. But when I had given birth, I realized how was being a MOTHER..mother was suffer when she gave birth. And her fussiness was her LOVING CARE to her kids. And now I'm a M O T H E R too, and now I know how to be a Mother is. And because I loves my kids, so I become like every mother (?) "noisy" "fussy" "grumpy" , but I do that because I cares a lot..maybe too over protective. Sorry to my sons if I am being such a resentful person, but I always love you, you are my spirit...you are my inspiration. I'll do anything for you both..I'm proud of you. I remember a writing about a BIRTHDAY PARTY, it said that when we celebrate a birthday, actually you must celebrate your MOTHER, because of her you are now in this world, at that day you have to thank her. Thank you MOTHER, but my mom could not see how is her stubborn daughter now, coz she passed away, she could not see how lovely are her grandsons THANK YOU MOTHER..THANK YOU MOTHER I'm happy now..MOM and that's all because of Y O U, hope you can see us from up there.
*ps:nobody remember this MOTHER'S DAY in my home except me !!! ouch that a mother is.. no one remember her, esp. when you have 2 boys ..who's cares??? boys don't care
|
M - O - T - H - E - R "M" is for the million things she gave me, "O" means only that she's growing old, "T" is for the tears she shed to save me, "H" is for her heart of purest gold; "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining, "R" means right, and right she'll always be, |
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.........Howard Johnson (c. 1915)
When I was young I always argued with my mother, she always criticized me, or we always had different point of view. But when I had given birth, I realized how was being a MOTHER..mother was suffer when she gave birth. And her fussiness was her LOVING CARE to her kids. And now I'm a M O T H E R too, and now I know how to be a Mother is. And because I loves my kids, so I become like every mother (?) "noisy" "fussy" "grumpy" , but I do that because I cares a lot..maybe too over protective. Sorry to my sons if I am being such a resentful person, but I always love you, you are my spirit...you are my inspiration. I'll do anything for you both..I'm proud of you. I remember a writing about a BIRTHDAY PARTY, it said that when we celebrate a birthday, actually you must celebrate your MOTHER, because of her you are now in this world, at that day you have to thank her. Thank you MOTHER, but my mom could not see how is her stubborn daughter now, coz she passed away, she could not see how lovely are her grandsons THANK YOU MOTHER..THANK YOU MOTHER I'm happy now..MOM and that's all because of Y O U, hope you can see us from up there.
*ps:nobody remember this MOTHER'S DAY in my home except me !!! ouch that a mother is.. no one remember her, esp. when you have 2 boys ..who's cares??? boys don't care
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home