L o n g i n g
Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again!
For then the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day
Come, as thou cam'st a thousand times,
A messenger from radiant climes,
And smile on thy new world, and be
As kind to others as to me!
Or, as thou never cam'st in sooth,
Come now, and let me dream it truth;
And part my hair, and kiss my brow,
And say : My love! why sufferest thou?
Come to me in my dreams, and then
By day I shall be well again!
For then the night will more than pay
The hopeless longing of the day
Matthew Arnold
*to thou stay tough.......hand in hand we through this..
if you tell me I will forget
if you show me I might remember
if you involve me I will understand
...last posting... more postings...this week photo
thanks to Meg for reading mine..and as you see your tips work for me..and to crazy Swedish woman on the net you are a great mom..esp your super glue thing..ok girls I'll keep watching you all..
WARNING
this cable and this provider make me sick they are both on and off....Please give your best to your customer you freaking idiot ..oups sorry......for my language
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home