http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3794154?origin\x3dhttp://mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cosmomama


Friday, February 07, 2003



SuRPRiSeWoRDS

In one bright weekend, when I was in the kitchen cut the onion suddenly my youngest boy came to me and gave me his swimming google and he said : "Try to use this to avoid your tears spill over, it worked for me when I was shampoo-ing my hair I always cover my eyes with this". Yeay I just couldn't help myself to laughing out loud, kid words always surprised me, they are so naive with their bright mind.

Or..this ..when my oldest boy didn't want to have a sister, he said that he would be embarrass having a sister, in his mind if he have a sister he have to marry her in the future. He thought that my hubby and I are brother and sister. Lucky us we have another boy so he have a brother not a sister...

Someday my youngest boy told me that he wanted to buy a new house for himself, I said it needed a lots of money to buy a new house. Then he said that he had a lot of money coz his piggy bank was getting more weight, so it meant he had a lots of money to buy a new home...not that easy dear!!.

When his teacher gave him an assignment to answer these questions:
÷what is your mom do at home
÷who is taking care of you at home
Most of his friends answer these :
÷my mom do the laundry, wash the dishes, cleanup the house..bla..bla ..
÷my mbak (baby sitter - housekeeper) ..wow what ashamed...
But my dearest boys' answer were ..
÷my mom draw a home or furniture (he know my job)
÷my mom..thank GOD for his answer, I thought he would answer this ..."mbak Joem"





...last posting...more postings...thisweekphoto

AGAIN !?!?!this cable and this provider make me sick they are both on and off....Please give your best to your customer, we always do ours (pay on time) plz give us ours (rights to o/l 24 hours)

this week song..by craig david title hidden agenda





     DILARANG PROTES dan me-NGENYEK-i POSTING ya!
            

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home