http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3794154?origin\x3dhttp://mom-on-the-net.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cosmomama


Tuesday, February 25, 2003


ThePowerofanE-MaiL . . . .


My seven yrs old son is just like any other kid, he likes to eat fast food, and drink soft drink. Yea he likes the chicken that is made bya granpa from K, and the burger from two arches. I had told him not to do so regularly, but kid nowadays need a clear and make sense reason, why?? why?? . I had explained him how the hormone that use in producting the chicken could effect his reproduction, but who know the hormone esp. for seven yrs old, so I must find another explanation, that could make sense to him.

Until one day at the beginning of the 2002, I got an email about how they produce chicken esp. the fat one to get more meat, and I know it just a
hoax email, but it's a chance for me, to explain to him.. the email contain pictures too, so I had to show him, and I hope it would changed his opinion. And the pics are very scary too, coz it showed the chicken without any feather covered their body, to get more meat the chicken were like naked, and I think it was disgusting.


junk food??
or..
fastfood??
I ordered him to read the email, and with a lil' voice over from me, "hi Dip..look at the chicken aren't they suffer without any feather, if the raining come, they could get cold, and do you want to eat the chicken like this? they have suffered enough to serve their meat for you. ain't you have a sense of animalright?" ( I just made this up?! :)...). He just shut up and listen. And then he said: "O yes Bu, I feel sorry for them, they are really suffer. And yuck.. I think I feel disgusting to see these pics." (hey, it make sense to him *mode on* lol). So it worked with the junk food, sorry grandpa you just lost one of your million customer. But, for once a month eat the KFC it's Ok .


And the same thing with the soft drink, when I got an email about "
cocacola thing " that its contain as same as the liquid for clean up the bath room and so on. Yup email is very effective for me to back up my reason "not to do so" to my kid....and I know sometime it's just a hoax, but works for me..sorry Dip..
but I couldn't find any other way to explain it to you



love and peace

love and peace



...last posting...morepostings...thisweekphoto

image from millan





     DILARANG PROTES dan me-NGENYEK-i POSTING ya!
            

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home