Mothertaughtusabout. . . . .
•LOGIC:
''Because I said so, that's why.''
•THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:
''I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.''
•ENVY:
''There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!''
•STAMINA:
''You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished.''
•BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION:
''Stop acting like your father!''
•TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE:
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning! "
•TIME TRAVEL:
''If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!''
•FORESIGHT:
''Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.''
•OSMOSIS:
''Shut your mouth and eat your supper.''
•WEATHER:
''It looks as if a tornado swept through your room.''
•PHYSICS PROBLEMS:
''If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?''
•HYPOCRISY:
''If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!''
THANKS, MOM!
•LOGIC:
''Because I said so, that's why.''
•THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:
''I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.''
•ENVY:
''There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!''
•STAMINA:
''You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished.''
•BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION:
''Stop acting like your father!''
•TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE:
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning! "
•TIME TRAVEL:
''If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!''
•FORESIGHT:
''Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident.''
•OSMOSIS:
''Shut your mouth and eat your supper.''
•WEATHER:
''It looks as if a tornado swept through your room.''
•PHYSICS PROBLEMS:
''If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?''
•HYPOCRISY:
''If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!''
THANKS, MOM!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home