My husband said why I just posted photos lately without any writing things, yes, for me picture speak more than words. Since the attack on Iraq I was bothered by some photos that I browsed in the net. Especially if the photos are about women and children, that are being victim at this stupid war. I just couldn't believe in this modern era, some still think that violence, war could solve problems. And I think this is a man's world, if the authorities are held by women, I think the world would be safer. In this technology era, you can see a war in your living room, my kids can see the violence, this I am talking about us whose just sit down and saw the violence. How about kids and women that feel the violence themselves. I just can imagine, the effect for these kids. Not to mention about young troop who died, for their authority's political will, or what? You are not on attack but you attack a country, and for what reason? up until now in my stupid mind I just can't get the proper reason why they did it............
Saturday, April 05, 2003
STOPITSTOPIT
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home