Forgive me for ignoring you,...
I remember when you said that
you needed eye glasses two years ago
you needed a lot of effort to see your teacher's writing on the white board
in front of your class
But I thought....
You just made up some excuses
You just wanted to look different in eye glasses
You just wanted to imitate your friends
and yesterday the ophthalmologist examined your eyes
she said your both eyes were minus 1.5
I shocked.. because what you'd said were true
why I didn't give attention to what you'd said ..
So forgive me Dip
But I think you are still gorgeous in your eye glasses
you needed eye glasses two years ago
you needed a lot of effort to see your teacher's writing on the white board
in front of your class
But I thought....
You just made up some excuses
You just wanted to look different in eye glasses
You just wanted to imitate your friends
and yesterday the ophthalmologist examined your eyes
she said your both eyes were minus 1.5
I shocked.. because what you'd said were true
why I didn't give attention to what you'd said ..
So forgive me Dip
But I think you are still gorgeous in your eye glasses
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home