BaBY SiTTeR
In a bright weekend in the malls or in other recreation areas, this is a common view : a father - a mother - two kids - two baby sitters. Sometimes when the kids are three, they bring 3 baby sitters. Parents are walking along together and the kids are carrying in baby sitter's hand. Don't you know this is weekend, the time when parents supposed to spend more time with their 'lil kids, hug and touch them well. One baby sitter for one kid, it's too much!...
MoTHeRHooD
I had made a commitment that if I have a kid I will take care my baby “full-time” at the first two years. I’m a working mother but I have my own, so I can manage my time. I had my first son after my three years of married, and I fully took care of him since the beginning until he was two years old. I breast fed him until he was two years old, and I was proud of this, with breast feeding I feel the bonding between the baby and I were so tight and closeness. No other milk was given except mine. No body took care of him except my husband and I.
I just can imagine if I see a newborn baby have been taking care by a baby sitter especially if the mother is not a working mother. It supposed to be her job to take care of the baby. It is different if the kid are much older, the mother can share her job to another person. Poor baby.. where is your mother ?, she should hold you in her hand. Is she so busy so she can't hold her own baby ?. Why she decided to have a baby while she don’t have enough time to take care of ? Or having a baby is just a “ women prestigious ”.
Think it over mom you will lost your “moment of truth” experience....... The first two years of a baby is important, they need "mom touch", who will avoid from this cute babes? |
Sometimes I saw a baby sitter had a big influence to a kid, she replaced the function of a mother supposed to be, or they yelling and harassing the kid with bad words. For full time career mother, better to leave your kid under your close relative supervision.
* I post this entry because I'd been piss of after I read about my last entry (
Maid accused of killing crying baby) *
* for moms abroad :
Edish-
Pingkan-
Abby-
Intan-
Dini-
Sylvie-
Widi, you are really tough moms, you take care all by yourself with a big help from your loving spouse*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home