Being a kid and being a mom
This is what I felt when I was a teenage, always argued with
my mom, always in different track with her
Dear Mom Letter
I'm not your little baby girl anymore.
I am 17, so I think it's time you start treating me that way.
I have just one more year till I'm out of your house.
I know you don't want me to go but there is no way I will stay.
I don't know why you act like you hate me.
You always yell and accuse me of things I have not done.
I'm always stuck at home watching the kids.
You always make sure I cant leave so I wont have any fun.
You are always putting me down and telling me how stupid I am.
And how I will never be any good, and cant do anything right.
Down inside my hatred grows stronger for you.
Everyday you argue with me that leads to the fight.
You should be happy for me, and if you are then show it.
I could be out there sleeping around and doing drugs.
I wish I had just a little bit of your trust.
I'm not heading in the wrong directing or trying to get with thugs.
My whole life I have put up with your shit.
But I'm going to move on.
So you'll have to find someone else to put up with your crap.
I'm just letting you know soon as I'm 18 I am gone.
by BabyAsh17 |
And now I'm a mother of a teenage boys, and I sound like my mother, fussy and noisy, always tell "not to do that - have to do this" and any others craps. Now I know why my mother acted like that,
because she love me.. so I hope my son will understand and will not hate me, but who knows?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home