In the year of 2004, I feel just the same like the day before, nothing change, I do the same ritual in the morning, and in everyday life, they are just the same as I used to do. But thanks God, to begin this 2004, we have our first 2004 architecture project, and it'd already started in January 5th 2004, and for the next project we already have another project which is located in Bandung. * I hope it'll work so I can go to Bandung regularly*, and another interior projects in completion phase, and the next interior projects are in waiting.
I hope these are good signs to begin this 2004. Although we still afraid what will happen, because in a few month we will start the campaign for National Election, and it's usually full of surprise either it's good or bad surprise especially for the entrepreneur like us. But I think we are grown up and mature society, to face this moment
But let's take a positive thinking .. and to the authorities, please give us a secure and good condition to go on our business.
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home