•some patients were treated at the corridor >>
•an eight years patient >>
•paramedics worked very hard >>
the residents share together to fumigate their neighborhood, because the public health agency can't afford it
•fumigated in a high density area >>
•fumigated in a living room >>
•may this will eliminate the mosquito >>
Dengue fever destroys family's hope
Tiharoh, 29, felt like the whole world had fallen down around her when she witnessed the death of her five-year-old daughter, Maulidina Putri, due to dengue fever on Thursday. "I don't know how I will be able to face the loss. I'll never forget her sweet face at the time death took her. I love her so much, but maybe God loves her more," she said on Friday while trying to calm herself. >> more
•an eight years patient >>
•paramedics worked very hard >>
the residents share together to fumigate their neighborhood, because the public health agency can't afford it
•fumigated in a high density area >>
•fumigated in a living room >>
•may this will eliminate the mosquito >>
Dengue fever destroys family's hope
Tiharoh, 29, felt like the whole world had fallen down around her when she witnessed the death of her five-year-old daughter, Maulidina Putri, due to dengue fever on Thursday. "I don't know how I will be able to face the loss. I'll never forget her sweet face at the time death took her. I love her so much, but maybe God loves her more," she said on Friday while trying to calm herself. >> more
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home