My 8 years old son think if he pray to God he could get anything he wanted/asked for it. So if one morning when he was going to go to school and said to me like this " Bu, please pray for me so I can pass my test/examination ".. I had known that he had a test but he didn't study well so he wanted me to help him with a prayer.
I told him many times that a pray without an effort was nothing, God will help you if you pray to Him and do some effort, so beside a prayer you have to study very hard. But still he think that a prayer to God is like a request to Genie in the bottle.. abrakadabra... Ora et labora ..
I told him many times that a pray without an effort was nothing, God will help you if you pray to Him and do some effort, so beside a prayer you have to study very hard. But still he think that a prayer to God is like a request to Genie in the bottle.. abrakadabra... Ora et labora ..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home