MOTHERHOOD
My happiness is when my sons come home from their school, and yelling : "Ibu, I'm home, where are you?" It mean they still need me although they are grown up now.
Or in the next minute after I was angry to them, cause they made mistake, they pleased me to make them hamburger or spaghetti. It mean they are not afraid of me, and they realized that they were wrong.
They still want to sleep with me although they have their own room, but I made a rule, sleep with me just at the weekend.
You are my precious.
My happiness is when my sons come home from their school, and yelling : "Ibu, I'm home, where are you?" It mean they still need me although they are grown up now.
Or in the next minute after I was angry to them, cause they made mistake, they pleased me to make them hamburger or spaghetti. It mean they are not afraid of me, and they realized that they were wrong.
They still want to sleep with me although they have their own room, but I made a rule, sleep with me just at the weekend.
You are my precious.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home