I am not a kind of person who sit nicely watching a movie in a television. I don't like it. But since my husband bought a dvd player we began to bought and searched for dvd and watch the dvd. And we kind of surprise because we bought it only for Rp 6.000,- (U$ 0,75,-) .. oups it's a crime, isn't it? bought a dvd for just Rp. 6.000,-?.. Hey, but what a heck.. I just wanted to write about a dvd I bought recently, it's a SEX and THE CITY season 7 (isn't it great season 7? while I didn't know anything about this film). I never watch this SEX and THE CITY before.
I like him, he played very well as a Russian artist, maybe because he is a Russian and he is a famous ballet dancer from Russia. So I suggest you to watch this SEX and THE CITY season 7.. in your weekend.
By the way do you know what DVD stand for? :
■ Delayed, very delayed (referring to the many late releases of DVD formats)
■ Digital venereal disease (referring to piracy and copying of DVDs)
■ Dead, very dead (from naysayers who predicted DVD would never take off)
■ Digital video disc (the original meaning proposed by some of DVD's creators)
■ Digital versatile disc (a meaning later proposed by some of DVD's creators)
■ Diversified, very diversified (referring to the proliferation of recordable formats and other spinoffs)
I like him, he played very well as a Russian artist, maybe because he is a Russian and he is a famous ballet dancer from Russia. So I suggest you to watch this SEX and THE CITY season 7.. in your weekend.
By the way do you know what DVD stand for? :
■ Delayed, very delayed (referring to the many late releases of DVD formats)
■ Digital venereal disease (referring to piracy and copying of DVDs)
■ Dead, very dead (from naysayers who predicted DVD would never take off)
■ Digital video disc (the original meaning proposed by some of DVD's creators)
■ Digital versatile disc (a meaning later proposed by some of DVD's creators)
■ Diversified, very diversified (referring to the proliferation of recordable formats and other spinoffs)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home