Now this is my next level in my life, I have an obligation to finish for the next 4 years, I do hope that I can and will finish it. Time goes by, now you are big and handsome dear! I hope we can pass through this..
My value isn't yours, we have different perspective, but I have more experiences than yours, so please do the hearing. I can't act like my parents used to be " I do the talking, and you just sit and listen and then do what we want it you to do it ". No, time has changed now.. I still do the talking while you do the arguing, the point is you have your own integrity now.
My value isn't yours, we have different perspective, but I have more experiences than yours, so please do the hearing. I can't act like my parents used to be " I do the talking, and you just sit and listen and then do what we want it you to do it ". No, time has changed now.. I still do the talking while you do the arguing, the point is you have your own integrity now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home