My parents never told me about sex education, I knew it from my friends. And nowadays my son's school have a curriculum on sex education, before the school bring it to the students, they invite the parents to share. So I just told my son about the contraception, "use rubber for your own safety". My friends didn't agree for what I'd did, she told me that I had to give him a "religious things" so he could avoid the "sex things".
Hi, I had given him a religious thing, but I had to give him a survival kit too, I couldn't supervise him all the time, he have his own activities, and now sex is every where. So despite be sorry later, I think it's good to give our kids a contraception things.
Times go by and now you're grown up, I just feel that you're still my baby boy, but now you have your own integrity, you choose what you want, don't hesitate to ask me if you have a problem..
Hi, I had given him a religious thing, but I had to give him a survival kit too, I couldn't supervise him all the time, he have his own activities, and now sex is every where. So despite be sorry later, I think it's good to give our kids a contraception things.
Times go by and now you're grown up, I just feel that you're still my baby boy, but now you have your own integrity, you choose what you want, don't hesitate to ask me if you have a problem..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home